In these Terms and Conditions: " Partnership" refers to the
"Low Emission Partnership"; and "the Hub" refers to the
Low Emission Hub website of the Partnership (i.e. this website).
While every effort has been taken to ensure that all the information provided by the Hub is correct,
the Partnership does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of information contained within the Hub,
nor for the consequences of any actions taken or not taken as a result of this information. The Partnership shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained here.
In addition, the Partnership does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to any computer system that may occur whilst using the Hub or accessing linked websites included in the Hub and the Guide. The Partnership does not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the Hub and cannot provide any representation that using the Hub will be error free.
The information is provided on the understanding that the Hub is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision. The information contained with the Hub is provided on an 'as is' basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the Hub and the Guide.
The Hub may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. The Partnership does not control such websites and the Partnership takes no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Mention of third party products, services, companies and websites provided by the Hub is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. The Partnership assumes no responsibility with regards to the selection, performance or use of these products or services.
All rights reserved. Other than for personal use, no part of this publication may be reproduced, transmitted or utilised in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without written permission from the Partnership.
All intellectual property of the Partnership such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Hub remain the property of the Partnership.
By using the Hub you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of the Partnership and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Hub.
The Partnership will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to use of the Hub.
The Partnership reserves the right to change any part of the Terms and Conditions without notice and use of the Hub will be deemed as acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. The Partnership advises users to check the Terms and Conditions at regular intervals. The Partnership has complete discretion to modify or remove any part of the Hub without warning or liability arising from such action.
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
The Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and any user of the Hub hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of English courts without reference to rules governing choice of laws.
You agree that you shall not use the Hub for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Hub in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Hub. You also agree not to compromise the security of the Hub or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by the Partnership arising from any infringement of the Terms and Conditions set out herein.
The information the Partnership collects via the Hub includes:
1. Your personal details you knowingly provide us with through MyHub Registration, MyHub Login, Contact Us page, Comments and email communication including name, address, post/zip code, telephone number, email etc.
2. Your IP Address. This is the string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by the Partnership web server when you request any page or component on the Hub. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Hub.
4. Data collected via the Partnership online surveys. These surveys are completed voluntarily and include information about your understanding of transport and environment issues related to issues central to the Hub.
Any personal information the Partnership collects from the Hub will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details the Partnership collects will be used:
1. To process your request for detailed information from the Partnership about transport and environmental issues. This includes the information contained in the PDF files that form part of the Hub.
2. To provide you with services that you have signed-up for (MyHub Registration, MyHub Login, Contact Us page, Comments).
3. The Partnership will not pass your details to any other organisation to supply/deliver products or services to you without your prior consent. The Partnership very occasionally uses third parties to carry out administrative purposes on behalf of the Partnership (e.g. processing and sorting data, monitoring Hub usage). However, in all cases, third parties are not permitted to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that the Partnership currently holds about you. In order to receive such information please either email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: the Low Emission Partnership, c/o John Paterson, Royal Borough of Greenwich, Pollution Control, 4th Floor The Woolwich Centre, 35 Wellington Street, Woolwich, SE18 6HQ. Mark your email or letter ‘Privacy Information Request’.
Last updated: 06/01/2014